2.26.2012

A cowboy, two ballerinas and a heartbreaker | Children

I usually post my sneak peeks on Facebook, but I decided to try something different for this session and post them on my blog. The best thing about posting photos on the blog is that the quality doesn't suffer like it sometimes does on Facebook. But don't worry, I'll still be posting lots of photos on my fan page!

This kids were a ton of fun to photograph! Their awesome mom brought along all kinds of different outfits to play dress up and I got to use some of my props too. I was able to really see their personalities; the girls dressed up in their dance clothes and the oldest brother as the cowboy of the family. Even though the littlest guy wasn't too excited about having his picture taken, I managed to catch a few smiles and boy he is gonna break some hearts when he gets older! What a cutie :)

Here are just a few of my favourites from the session. Man, sometimes it's hard to pick my favourites! Enjoy!







Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love here! <3 :)