2.02.2012

Welcome!

So I finally decided to jump on the blog bandwagon! I've had blogs before, but this one is going to be different. This will be a place for my clients and fans of Jennifer Blake Photography to check in and see what I've been up to, and of course to see photo updates (and trust me, the photo quality will be much better on my blog compared to Facebook book!) This blog will be a place that I can connect with people, showcase my work and talk about what's happening in my world and in the photography world. I may not post every day, but I will try to pop in as much as possible.

So for my first post, I want to highlight one of my products. I started offering professional printing for my clients in 2012, and I want to show some samples of what I can provide. Mounting your prints is something you can have done to preserve them and showcase them beautifully. I ordered an 11x14 of one of my favourite shots from a recent session, and I am so in love with how it turned out!




I hope you will come back often to see what I'm up to! It may not always be thrilling but I promise to try to make it interesting :)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love here! <3 :)